Are you on the lookout for some of the biggest names in the industry? Well, look no further because we’re here to announce the 2022 TikTok Young Lions shortlist!
No more tossing and turning at night, pulling out your hair, or constantly refreshing the B&T page over and over again wondering if you’ve made it.
There were hundreds of applicants and our expert judges have whittled it down to 20 incredible entries that show the best of what our industry has to offer (that meet the age requirements, of course).
The talented entrants on the shortlist will attend a live briefing session on 3 May, followed by live judging the next day, and winners are then announced the day after at a fancy cocktail party.
Please make sure your name and company are spelled correctly on the list. If there are any spelling errors, please contact email@example.com by 30th April 2022.
Alright, that’s enough faffing about, here is the shortlist for the 2022 TikTok Young Lions:
DIGITAL sponsored by TikTok for Business
- Amy Morrison & Jade Chan – Leo Burnett
- Cindy Diep & Annie Lim – Ogilvy
- Grace Lemech & Torika Taylor – CHEP
- Jackson Elliott & William Campion – M&C Saatchi
- Sarah Mould & Sophie Adams – The Core Agency
MEDIA sponsored by The Trade Desk
- Emily Wilson & Sam Bessell – Atomic 212
- Jodie Allen & Ryan Hancock – Match & Wood
- John Ryan & Summer Treseder – Initiative
- Michael Pringle & Thomas Clapham – UM
- Sarah Kramer – CHEP & Simon Molloy – OMD
MARKETING sponsored by HeartKids
- Alice Johnson & Marco Maiese – Arnotts
- Anna Kuper & Olivia Schweikert – Commonwealth Bank
- Cindy Tan & Lauren Maxwell – Google
- Emily Fear & Fenella Brown – United Pacific Industries
- Emily Fisher – Uber & Alex Pugliese – Johnson & Johnson
FILM sponsored by Kindness Factory
- Anastasia Charisiou & Olivia Altavilla – Eric Tom & Bruce
- Elena Macdonald & Jimmy Williams – Cocogun
- Jack Elliott & Lachlan Newham – Wunderman Thompson
- Jade Hickey & Taylor Aranki – VMLY&R
- Jeffrey Seeff & Joel Grunstein – Special Group
DESIGN sponsored by AKQA
- Andres Herrera & Nicolas Rubio Pinzon – Mo Works
- Caitie Hall – The Monkeys & Veronica Costi – Ravenous Mantis
- Edwin Concubierta & Kelvin Chong – TBWA Sydney
- Ika Jumali & Saxon White – CHEP Network
- Lynelle Lai & Rhodesia Saykao – VMLY&R
A big thanks to all our amazing sponsors:
Article originally published on B&T.